12 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith
Shared Co-working Serviced Offices in the heart of Hammersmith - 30 seconds to Hammersmith Station!
A bright modern creative shared office with a strong emphasis on community and networking, located literally 30 seconds from Hammersmith Tube.
From 1 to 100 desks – private office suites can b combined with the huge common areas to give a true flexible approach to working.
Hammersmith (Piccadilly Line) located 30 seconds walk away
- Huge open plan working spaces
- Private office suites available
- Dog Friendly
- Meeting rooms and breakout spaces
Well worth a visit if you are in the area – please call 0800 611 8150
12 Hammersmith Grove, ., Hammersmith, W6 7AP
- Coworking Spaces
- Events Spaces
- Meeting Rooms
- Office Spaces
- Virtual Office Addresses
- 24 Hour Access
- Air Conditioning
- Bike Storage
- Call Answering
- CCTV Security
- City/Town Centre
- Disabled Facilities
- Dog Friendly
- Furnished Offices
- High Speed Internet
- Kitchen Facility
- Mail Collection/Forwarding
- Office Cleaning
- On-Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Recycling Facilities
- Roof Terrace
- Staffed Reception
High-quality, serviced offices are a worthy investment for your business. In the sought-after borough of Hammersmith, London, there is comfortable and affordable office space available, spread over three floors of a sleek and modern glass building. With co-working spaces, including private phone booths and cosy lounges on offer, as well as light and spacious private offices, there is always a space that works for any business.
If you are an established business looking to move into new markets, or a start-up looking to expand, our serviced offices offer a simple and elegant solution, with numerous facilities at your disposable. Business is thriving in West London and now is the time to be in the nation’s capital, running your business from the centre of all the action.
- Private offices, dedicated desks or hot desks.
- Located within the thriving borough of Hammersmith.
- Excellent transport connections, including Hammersmith Underground and direct links to Paddington, Liverpool Street and Kings Cross.
- The A4 (M4) runs directly through Hammersmith, which connects the area to Reading, Bristol and Heathrow.
- Surrounded by some of London’s most impressive green spaces.
- Close proximity to pubs, shopping and further leisure activities, including The Grove and Stonemasons Arms.
Book a viewing of 12 Hammersmith Grove today to find out more.
Help & Advice:0800 611 8150
Free Office Search
- Tell us where, what and when
- We will provide a list of offices for you
- Free Help & Advice on 0800 611 8150
We promise only to contact you about your office search