Prospect House, Leeds
Great Value City Centre Serviced Offices 5 Minutes from the Station, with contract car parking close by
Located just 5 minutes from Leeds train station, on the Leeds loop road – Prospect House gives city centre Serviced space with regional travel links.
Offering modern, smart and affordable Serviced Office space in the heart of Leeds City Centre with a variety of small to large office suites available.
Car Parking is available at Trinity (from 1 hour to contract parking at £160 per month – last checked Aug ’19)
- Affordable office suites for small and large businesses
- Flexible office spaces
- Meeting Rooms, Reception and Lift
- Air Conditioning, 24/7 access and High Speed Internet
- 16 person conference room
Prospect House, 32 Sovereign Street, Leeds, LS1 4BJ
- Meeting Rooms
- Office Spaces
- Virtual Office Addresses
- 24 Hour Access
- Call Answering
- CCTV Security
- City/Town Centre
- Disabled Facilities
- Furnished Offices
- High Speed Internet
- Kitchen Facility
- Mail Collection/Forwarding
- Office Cleaning
- On-Site Management
- Recycling Facilities
- Staffed Reception
The first serviced office established in Leeds city centre, Prospect House is located in a stunning Victorian red brick former mill that was designed in 1887 by Charles Walker.
It is located on the buzzing Sovereign Street, just a 4-minute walk from Leeds train station. The area is well-served by restaurants, shops and bars, many of which are located along the bank of the River Aire. Malmaison, Marriott and Hilton hotels are also just a stone’s throw away, within 300m. Those travelling by car can access Prospect House via the M1 and M621, just 800m away.
The building offers offices and workspaces over 5 stories, ideal for businesses of all sizes. With neutral and modern decor throughout, Prospect House provides professional and comfortable office space, ideally located in the heart of Leeds city centre.
- Conference rooms with top of the range amenities on each floor, accommodating up to 16 people
- Stylish staffed reception and waiting area
- Kitchen and toilet facilities located on each floor
- 24-hour access, 7 days a week
- Disabled access with a lift
- Technological mod cons, with high-speed internet
To find out more about Prospect House and its facilities, or to enquire about a viewing, please get in touch today.
Help & Advice:0800 611 8150
Free Office Search
- Tell us where, what and when
- We will provide a list of offices for you
- Free Help & Advice on 0800 611 8150
We promise only to contact you about your office search